Project Communication and Collaboration
Element: various chat rooms under the
- day-to-day chat (group and ad hoc one-to-one Rooms) for figuring stuff out,
too dynamic and too much detail for GitHub Issues
- group video conference and ad hoc video chat.
Trello: project board(s) under
“The Cylc Workflow Engine” Team.
- for keeping track of topics, and recording related conclusions and decisions
reached on Element.
- Trello card decks should eventually resolve to multiple GitHub Issues
- Deck names should be pretty broad, with specific cards for sub-topics.
GitHub Issues: cylc
- describe implementation of single well-defined topics that eventually result
in single (or few) Pull Requests
- (detail should be discussed on Element, and big overarching Issues can be
tracked on Trello)
Cylc Admin: (THIS SITE)
- summary documents to explain our strategy to others
- and to track the project globally (Gantt chart etc.)
Discourse: Cylc Forum
- release announcements, plus usage questions, feature requests, and bug
reports from remote users (outside of the main sites).